wdfcverfgtghmwdfcverfgtghm

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Format and J3nnica say hi Format and J3nnica say hi

I gave it a number.

Good job, even though it is offensive to me too.

MetaphorcE responds:

I never know what to say to you. But then, you can't actually respond to this so I can pretty much get away with anything. But then, all I keep thinking of is "Be warned that, just as with user reviews, once you submit a response, you cannot edit it or remove it. So choose your words carefully!"
Oh god, I really blew it! What pressure...

Better Days Better Days

The movie was good for Newgrounds

I liked the movie alright, since it was intended to be humorous. You might want to work on your mixing a bit. I'd suggest that you either transition the music by stopping it and letting a bit of a span of time to allow for the new scene's music to start or try to actually make it flow a bit better. You sort of dropped 3 or 4 diffrent beats of various BPM all into one continous flow.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

Dear God Jones they've got spears

WE NEED TO BUILD ANOTHER

indiana jones indiana jones

Ohh my god my jizz just jizzed

That was like, ohh my god what the fuck barbeque laugh out loud go back to general bullshit, just keep walking the cheat.

I mean, jiggawoo. Indiana Jones is awesome and the whole part about him being in your flash was like - THE BEST PART. Anyway, what's up with Germany? Still there, I guess.

African Detroit Cop African Detroit Cop

Wow

That was really funny! I think losing is better than winning! Pope Powa!

dress my inner child dress my inner child

YOUR A STUPID MOTHER FUCKER

YOUR A STUPID ASS HOLE! but this is acually really whitty. AND YOU A STUPID MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD. < constructive critisim. Nice reflection of your innerchild I gave it a 5.