wdfcverfgtghmwdfcverfgtghm

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Format and J3nnica say hi Format and J3nnica say hi

I gave it a number.

Good job, even though it is offensive to me too.

MetaphorcE responds:

I never know what to say to you. But then, you can't actually respond to this so I can pretty much get away with anything. But then, all I keep thinking of is "Be warned that, just as with user reviews, once you submit a response, you cannot edit it or remove it. So choose your words carefully!"
Oh god, I really blew it! What pressure...

Better Days Better Days

The movie was good for Newgrounds

I liked the movie alright, since it was intended to be humorous. You might want to work on your mixing a bit. I'd suggest that you either transition the music by stopping it and letting a bit of a span of time to allow for the new scene's music to start or try to actually make it flow a bit better. You sort of dropped 3 or 4 diffrent beats of various BPM all into one continous flow.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

Dear God Jones they've got spears

WE NEED TO BUILD ANOTHER

Safety Dance Safety Dance

Dear God I loved this movie

How could? I mean... Wabajew... That rocked. That rocked so very hard, so very long, so very sticky. I loved this movie, I loved the song, I loved the midget in the real safety dance video.

fun stuff 024 fun stuff 024

YAAAAAY

Benny Hill And Clown Penis Are A Never Ending Alliance.

Seinfeld: The Big One Seinfeld: The Big One

Hella Sweet Nuqqa

Nice Ayumi Hamasaki Background song.
J-pop rawks nuqqa. Keep it dunny OG.

ZombieLennon responds:

4 reel homey, dis baby be knocking it east style shizit fewel nuggah

MegaMan Tribute   ep.1 MegaMan Tribute ep.1

You're good at flash.

It's a good flash, but it's also very boring to watch. There's nothing humorous about it, which usually is okay if you have some sort of plot or dazzeling animation. This entry lacked all of those. It's definitily compiled well, and appealing mega man music, but it wasn't very interesting. Maybe next time you can make something fun or plot wise.

Mini3D responds:

Yeah, the basic idea for this first episode was just to get you intrested in the series. And yeah the next episode will be funny and more entertaining to watch. Thanx

Clock Crew, Okay! Clock Crew, Okay!

Honest opinon

The clock crew crap is old...
But this actually made me laugh. I know G-hawk and "lenna bancroft" and this was just funny. The music made it real well. i don't know why I thought it was funny, but It was. I gave it a 5.

Ronnie's Playhouse Ronnie's Playhouse

*summarize*

It would be better if it were original work, but I acuall think I saw that on CNN when Reagen was president. Remeber when He took a bunch of 'lude's and started going off about that "Voodoo" economics Bullshit? That guy was wacky! WOO!

Die, Pineapple Clock Die, Pineapple Clock

*Enter Summary here*

Hey! ... ... ... What? Was that soppose to be pac man or a rave? Any way... It was good. Only thing is I AM the clock crew so it was Anti-me. :(